Sunday, March 15, 2015

Eyes Wide Open

Eyes wide open!
That would best describe this day.

I woke this AM with more ambition in my little pinky than I've had in my entire self in several weeks. 
Thankfully, I had the oppurtinity to go to the grocery with my hot. bald man and my girl to gather the necessities of the week (and month given the checkout total) for eating cleaner and healthier. 
Funny how you tend to tally a few extras when you have the tagalongs of a 17 year old with a healthy appetite and a fella that loves to eat the meat and 3 routinely. Nearly $425 later, we are leaving Wally-world with 2 baskets of food and etc.

After getting the groceries unloaded, I managed to get a little food prep completed.  Savory Herb Turkey Meatloaf, Pork Roast, Salmon Burgers, and Black Bean Chili later...my culinary talents were at a Sunday standstill. It was time for a few pavement miles before sunlight had found it's sleeping bag in the West. 5 miles of pavement, sunshine, and Pandora. Seriously, should Sundays be this good?! Yes! 

Savory Herb Meatloaf

Here's the link if you are interested in the recipe.


I can't begin to thank each and every "Fluffy" follower for hanging in there with me through my challenges. 
I weighed in this AM with a whopping 204.4. This is approximately 19 pound above where I was at my "lightest" about 6-8 mnths ago. What the hell happened? 
Truth is...I started to forget the obvious...,,my goals. I consistently showed up but didn't perform. My exercise routines have suffered. My elbow to mouth routine had proven to be shear sabotage. Truth...I haven't kept my goals in front of me. But....those days have to go bye-bye. I am tired of starting over!




You must be aware that the first mile was with my canine as she stopped and smelled every blade of grass and fire hydrant along her 0.62 miles. The remainder of these 5 miles were up and down hills of my neighborhood for a classic loose "ribbon" on the map.

Today's intake:
Breakfast: Mint Browine Chocolate Brownie Meal Replacement Shake and AdvoCare Fiber Drink
Snack: Small Bites Jerky (1 serving-80 calories)
Lunch: Herbed Turkey Meatloaf (1 serving, 1/8 loaf)
Dinner: Black bean chili with a few croutons (Yes, that takes the perfect place of cornbread)-1 1/2 serving
Snack: Taste tested the Pork Roast (2-3 ounces)

Of course, I added 2 servings of Spark to this day and about 86 ounces of H2O. #NotEnoughWater

So...tomorrow's plan consists of wrapping of loose end with house keeping and buying fresh veggies at Publix. Then...I will hook up with Krazy Kinser at the gym for yoga at 5:30pm.

Am I feeling awesome? Absolutely!

Let's do this peoples!
Own this life of yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment