Friday, April 5, 2013

What the heck is Advocare anyway?



What the heck is Advocare anyway? Well, let me just share a little snip it with you...
Advocare is a world-class nutrition company that offers a whole line of nutritional supplements spanning from weight loss/management to sports performance products. Each product is governed with the experience and expertise of a Scientific and Medical Advisory Board. You will find the good and bad on the web if/when you were to Google reviews. The truth is...the risk of being overweight and developing diabetes, high blood pressure, failing joints from carrying too much weight, chronic fatigue...yada yada yada... is very real! Are you willing to wait until you are diagnosed with one or more of these before you are willing to take control of what is really at the root of the problem?

What does it cost, you ask? Well, that depends on what end result you have in mind. Are you simply looking for more energy? Are you finally ready to shed those last 10 pounds of baby weight? Do you have years of yo-yo dieting results to lose like me? Are you in need of some good performance products to add to your workout routine since you are already physically fit and just trying to preserve or strengthen? Are you looking for a supplemental income for your family? No matter the need, Advocare seems to have many if not all of the answers.


Personally, I chose to start with the 24 Day Challenge. I had tried many other "diets" and prescription products but ended up at a dead stand still with 50 pounds still left in my baggage compartment :) I needed a reset button badly and Advocare promised me just that. The retail cost of the 24 day Challenge is approximately $190 plus tax/shipping. However, there are several ways to save on the front end so don't tune out yet. My story is rather simple! I wanted to save money while losing pounds. Therefore, I spent $79 for a membership that equates to being a "distributor". Advocare takes care of their representatives so they immediately provided me 20% off of my initial order plus gave me back $50 in free product (Spark and Slam). Spark and Slam basically "clear the cob webs" in your brain. They are amino acid/vitamin supplements that simply energize you. They contain the equivalent of about 1 cup of coffee in terms of caffeine. Even if you aren't a coffee drinker, you will really enjoy this option since it tastes great and helps you get through those cravings as they purge from your body. If you haven't tried the Pink Lemonade Spark or Watermelon (Jolly Rancher), you haven't really lived :) The really awesome part is that with my initial $79 investment to sign up as a distributor...I was able to receive at least 20% off of any products that I order for the next year. Through sharing my story with others, I have been able to increase my discount considerably over the last month or two as well as earn a sizable paycheck that covers my family's product cost.



After completing the 24 day Challenge that I started on February 15, 2013, I have continued losing both pounds on the scales and inches on the waistline (and all over). My favorite maintenance products are MNS C (the appetite control nutritional strip packs vitamin supplements), the Meal Replacement Shakes, Spark, Omega Plex, Thermo Plus, Catalyst, the Advobars (Perfectly Peach, the Raw Bar, and the Chocolate Peanut Butter)...oh heck, I love it all! 

Our cabinet ...it's a Family Affair

Advocare suggests that you repeat the Cleanse portion of the Challenge every 90 days. Therefore, I will do just that as early-May rolls around. No worries...the Cleanse is very gentle and doesn't require much more than you taking an herbal tablet plus a probiotic capsule, drinking a Fiber Drink, and eating cleaner while avoiding breads, alcohol, caffeine, and high fat/sugar for the first 10 days. The great part is that Spark helps you leave behind those diet drinks and coffee that many lean on for that added energy boost to start the momentum for the day ahead.

The Cleanse Package

Now, I can't possibly hold your attention for much longer than I have already. Therefore, I will save the rest and best for when we have a chance to discuss it one on one. However, please don't skip out on this post before I can deliver one last thought....

With results like these, I can't help but be motivated. Advocare has changed so many lives within my little circle of friends already. Received a message from a hometown friend yesterday morning that trusted my word about the 24 Day Challenge..."Down 8.2 pounds in 10 days" and she is still going strong. Another friend/challenger updated me..."13.2 pounds in 18 days with still 6 more days to go in the initial challenge." Personally, I am down 12 pounds in 6 weeks...slow and steady. My advisor is down 38 pounds in 6 months. The recent collage of pics below is of one of our local leaders in Tennessee. 



Don't let the pounds and fatigue intimidate you! Email me at fluffyandfiguringoutfit@gmail.com if I can help you get started on the right path. 






1 comment:

  1. Very informative post.Thanks for sharing.
    Change your body and your mental outlook in just 24 days with the
    Advocare Challenge
    and these products are very safe.

    ReplyDelete