Saturday, March 23, 2013

Saturday Struggle builds Sunday Success

Thanks to my buddy, Tommy, for the fresh chicken eggs.

Last night's dinner would have blown your mind much like it did mine had you seen the spread that my sweetheart had for me when I arrived home after work. He always texts me about 4ish on Saturday and Sunday afternoons to ask what I would like for dinner. Tonight...I was craving "breakfast for dinner" so he accommodated my request and then some. Turkey sausage, whole wheat bread, eggs, and a few fried potatoes on the side. Nothing less than amazing!

If you haven't tried the Honeysuckle White Breakfast Sausage....YOU MUST! It is juicy and tasty all the same as the "real stuff"...as my hubby puts it. The Nature's Own Whole Wheat bread is quite tasty as well plus (2 slices for 110 calories) is a deal. Tonight was a nice treat and I proudly logged my eats in My Fitness Pal even though I exceeded my calorie limit a little today.
Gotta live a little!
Yesterday seemed to be a struggle for me. I seemed more hungry than usual. I think it was partly due to not drinking enough water consistently throughout the day and finding myself sitting more which left lots more time to think about food. 
But...it's behind me now :) 


Today is my final (Day 14) on the MNS E strips (vitamins). The "E" stands for "energy". Tomorrow will start my first day on the MNS C strips which is the appetite "control" formula. I have committed to trying each of the Advocare Formulas (3, E, and C) before I settle on any one formula. Trying each of them will give me a good idea of how they make me feel so perhaps I can share first-hand experience with my friends/acquaintances that have an interest in adding them to their daily routine. So far, the "E" formulation has given me a little more "jittery belly" if I wait more than about 15 minutes after taking my morning regimen before I eat/drink breakfast. Otherwise, I feel about the same as I did with the "3" formulation that I began as part of my 24 Day Challenge on Day 11 (Feb 25th). STINKIN' AMAZING energy and controlled appetite about sums them up!

Remembering this is key!
Well, today is another workday so nothing really all that amazing to share about the upcoming day's events. However, I am pretty excited that I have 2 more "wake ups" after today and then I am off for a few days with my girls on Spring Break. Wednesday through Friday of this week will be spent getting organized in our bonus room. That room needs some real attention! One corner is my "home office" space while another corner has a hodge podge of crafts stacked (including my scrap booking supplies). Then..some how we have a sectional sofa and various other furniture plus some workout equipment (including an elliptical, exercise balls, hand weights, etc.) tucked in every empty square inch of the remaining floor space. Oh...almost forgot to mention...another corner houses my hubby's guitars and amps. You just thought I was kidding about "needing some real attention" and "getting organized". HeHe!

Well, guess I should go for now...hope each and every one of you have an amazing Sunday.

Just a little taste of goodness for your day:






No comments:

Post a Comment