Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Weigh Day Wednesday


Just had to giggle as I looked over in the corner this morning only to realize that my priorities have surely changed in the last month. Left to right: You have the juicer for my "juice freak" of a husband followed by my younger daughter's (Katie) Whey protein. The PB2 is a family favorite that we add to shakes, mix with H2O for apple dip, etc. You can find this online or at some of the more trendy stores like Whole Foods or Trader Joe's (I believe). The Ninja blender is a MUST for those spinach smoothies that I have fallen deeply in love with over the past month or so. The Magic Bullett makes a great personal protein shake on-the-go in the morning. The super-sized Spark container is loaded with Fruit Punch flavored goodness since that is one of our favorite flavors in the house these days. We (Dannah and I) have become portion-size conscious...so the scales are a MUST for me since my idea of 3 oz. is very skewed from years of "lack of portion control". Then, last but definitely not least...the Chocolate Mocha Meal Replacement Shakes...my breakfast every day! I mean...who doesn't love chocolate first thing in the morning..hehehe.


I probably should point out that the MNS Max E packs are part of my daily regimen for these 14 days. I started them after I completed the first 24 Day Challenge (as of  March 11) and have been impressed overall. Now, does it give me MORE energy than the MNS 3? Not convinced of that...because I LOVE THE MNS 3 since it seemed to dig me out of that gutter that I was in back in February. Guess you could say that I am partial to the one that saved me from drowning...hehehe.  However, I made my decision to try each of the MNS options so that I could give fair feedback and recommendations to my friends, etc on the products. So far...no complaints with the "E" line except I wish I could take just a few more pills before lunch time each day...hehehe. Just kidding...had to throw that in for a few laughs. Of course, the MNS 3 doesn't play around either when it comes to pill count..see below :)


Weigh Day Wednesday results are in :


Yes! Yes! Another 1.2 pounds down since last Friday :)
For those of you that don't follow me on Facebook's Fluffy and Figuring Out Fit...here is a snapshot of my craziness for you to giggle at today. My sweetheart was serenading me yesterday morning with "The sun will come out tomorrow..." from Annie. Think my hair reminds him of a little red head? I followed up with "I'll love ya' tomorrow" as I drove away.



Just a little goodness for your day:


No comments:

Post a Comment